If you prefer to visit the Alhambra in the afternoon, this is the tour you were looking for. Accompanied by a tour guide specializing in the monument, in the afternoon guided tour you'll discover and learn about all the details that escape of the visitor eye.
Be dazzled by the beauty of the decoration of it palaces, walk through the gardens filled with plants and fountains or feel the power of this breathtaking monument contemplating his view from the Torre de la Vela. You'll enjoy it.
With our guided tour you will cross the Nasrid Palaces, among which the famous Court of the Lions, the Alcazaba, who dominates the "Red Hill", the gardens of the Generalife and the Palace of Charles V.
2. Accompaniment and explanations of a specialized tour guide.
Meeting place and Time: The meeting point will always be at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1).
The schedule for the afternoon tour varies depending on the day, may be between 1:00pm and 5:00pm, so to confirm the exact time, please call the day before the tour, between 11:00am and 1:00pm hours or between 5:00pm and 7:00pm, to the following number: 958 535 872.
Our Reception Centre is open from 8:30am, so we recommend you go early in the morning, so you can find out information about tourism offers in the city, enjoy our reading spot and free Wi-Fi area or have breakfast in the cafe while the children have fun in the playground. Our greatest wish is that your day in Granada starts in the best way possible.
Duration: 3 hours approx.
End of tour: The tour ends at the same point of meeting.
- This tour is only available in ENGLISH and SPANISH.
- Due to lenght of the walk we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes, and summer elements to protect you from the sun.
- You must keep the ticket of the monument during the entire tour.
- The order of the itinerary may be occasionally modified by indications of the Patronato.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour can be take simultaneously in two languages.
- If you want to modify or cancel your booking, please contact us via the customer service form.
After the booking process, your booking will be automatically confirmed. You can pay with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or bank transfer. After that you will receive an email of confirmation and your booking voucher.
You must print this voucher and show it to our official guide before the beginning of the excursion in order to receive your entrance to the monument.