Visit the Alhambra in Granada the best possible way: with an official guide in our tour of the Nasrid Palaces with entrances. Enjoy walking through a unique and spectacular scenery whilst taking in the history within its walls.
In addition, you will also visit the Generalife, a summer palace built next to the main palace and surrounded by beautiful and magical gardens filled with flowers, courtyards and fountains. You will feel like you're in another world without leaving Granada.
Our official guide will show you each area of the "red fortress": the Alcazaba, the Nasrid Palaces, where the wonderful Courtyard of the Lions, the Palace of Charles V and the Generalife are.
Forget the hassle of buying your tickets, we provide them with our tour!
What is included?
(1) Tickets for the Alhambra and the Generalife, to ensure the access to every area of the monument open to the public.
(2) Official Guide expert of the monument.
Time and meeting point: The meeting point will always be at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1), the TIME OF APPOINTMENT chosen by you (TIME APPOINTMENT). Although the tour will start from 10:00am, our Reception Centre is open from 8:30am, so we recommend you go early in the morning, so you can find out information about tourism offers in the city, enjoy our reading spot and free Wi-Fi area or have breakfast in the cafe while the children have fun in the playground. Our greatest wish is that your day in Granada starts in the best way possible.
Duration: 3 hours approx.
End of the tour: The tour will end at the same point of the meeting.
- Due to the duration and length of the tour, we recommended you wear comfortable shoes and drink plenty of water during the visit.
- Sometimes, by indications of the Patronato, the order of the tour has to be modified, and the access to certain places won’t be possible, so if this happens the agency will change the route without reducing the time of the tour.
- Occasionally, the tour can be made simultaneously in two languages.
Your booking will be automatically confirmed at the end of the process. You can pay with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or bank transfer. After the payment you will receive an email with confirmation of purchase and the voucher of the visit.
You must print and present this voucher to your visit guide before the beginning in order to receive your tickets. This voucher is your proof of purchase and we won’t admit any other type of proof to do the activity.