Plan ahead for your visit to Granada is priceless. Take advantage of our Alhambra sale offer and get your Alhambra tickets in advance for lower price, without sacrificing any of its advantages!
Definitely a walk through the rooms and gardens of this monumental complex, walled and situated on a hill, is something that every visitor of the city won’t want to miss. Go with an official tourist guide and learn in your own language all the beautiful stories behind the walls of its palaces and green gardens.
With our guided tour you will have access to the Alcazaba, a military fortress, the Nasrid Palaces, where the famous Fountain of the Lions is, the gardens of the Generalife and the Palace of Charles V, a unique building in the world.
Time and meeting point: we will pick you up at your hotel, located in the city center, between 9.15 and 9.45 am in the morning. Alternately, the meeting point will always be at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1, next to Guadalupe Hotel), between 9:40 and 9:50am. Although the tour will start from 10:00am, our Reception Centre is open from 8:30am, so we recommend you go early in the morning, so you can find out information about tourism offers in the city, enjoy our reading spot and free Wi-Fi area or have breakfast in the cafe while the children have fun in the playground. Our greatest wish is that your day in Granada starts in the best way possible.
Duration: 3 hours approx.
End of tour: we'll take you back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
1. Pick up and return from your hotel in Granada city center.
- Due of the length of the walk, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes, and summer items to protect you from the sun like a hat or sunscreen.
- The order of the itinerary may be occasionally modified by indications of the Patronato.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour can be made simultaneously in two languages.
- You must keep the tickets of the monument during the entire guided tour.
- If you want to modify or cancel your booking, please contact us via the customer service form.
After completing the booking process your booking will be automatically confirmed. You can pay with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or bank transfer. You will receive your email confirmation of purchase and the voucher of the visit.
You must print and show this voucher to our official tour guide before the beginning of the tour in order to receive your tickets for the monument.