- Discover the history of the Alhambra through characters in 3D, the augmented reality and with interactive games.
- Research the hidden key inside of the Alhambra and becomes the hero of the story.
- The King Boabdil, the Queen Morayma, the military Yusuf and the King Charles V will show you the Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife Gardens, the Alcazaba and the Palace of Charles V in a unique and interactive visit.
Through our Alhambra Audio Guide Story for children: "The Alhambra and the Red Castle", even the little ones can discover the history of one of the most visited monuments in the world in a fun, fascinating way, we will transform their visit in a game, so they will learnby playing.
"The Alhambra and the Red Castle" is a story with an aim to find the hidden key to save the Alhambra, if you don’t find the key the Alhambra will disappear. You'll become the true hero of the story and not just a viewer.
During the search for the key hidden in the city of the Alhambra you will meet some of the most important people who lived there, you will find them in each of the four most important areas of the monument. They have tasks to guide you through the monument and tell you the history and the legends of the Alhambra.
Your special guides will be:
- Boabdil: Last King of the Nasrid dynasty. He fought battles to save his kingdom and now he will take you inside the Nasrid Palaces, showing you, proudly, his wonderful palace.
- Morayma: the last Queen of the Moors who lived in the Alhambra. Bride and beloved of the King Boabdil she will wait for you in the Generalife to turn your visit into a unique experience.
- Yusuf: military Yaishunit, the army of the Nasrid. A funny and pleasant character who will guide you inside the Alcazaba, the ancient fortress. He will explainto you how people lived there and how they defended the citadel.
- Charles V: a very particular sovereign. Obviously, he will show you his incomplete Palace in a very special way, talking in rhymeand teaching many things to his "little" adventurers.
The games and tests that you have to pass, keep up your level of attention throughout the visit, it will also allow you to improve your skills, practice grammar, writing and reading, you will learn many things while having fun and without any effort.
It will be an experience that will show values like friendship, peace and the sense of family. It will allow you to get closer to Arab culture; you will discover the customs and traditions that will show you how to discover other cultures with respect and tolerance.
With our Audio Guide for Children: "The Alhambra. The Red Castle” you will have aunique and unforgettable experience.
What is included?
- Alhambra Audio Guide Story for children in 3D you can download directly from your smartphone or tablet with Android system.
Available only in: .
What is not included?
- The entry to the monument is not included in the price.
1) Once you have made your purchase, you will receive by E-mail the confirmation of your payment and your booking voucher.
2) Sign in via Google Play with your Android smartphone or tablet device and install the application “Alhambra Audio Guide Story for children in 3D"
3) Once you have installed the application on your Android smartphone or tablet, fill in the details of your booking (E-mail address and booking reference number which you will receive along with the voucher) to gain access to the full version.
Remember that you can always retrieve your voucher on our Webpage in the section "my booking" with your email address and your booking code.
If you do not have a smartphone and / or tablet with Android system and you wish to book our Alhambra Audio Guide Story for children in 3Dwith a tablet which will also include the entry ticket to the monument, you can book it here.